Welcome to the Guest House at Houndslake
Whether you are planning an overnight stay, golf outing,
business meeting, or family gathering, you and your
friends will appreciate the elegance and convenience of
the unique Guest House at Houndslake.
The mild agreeable climate allows year-round outdoor recreation. The friendly service and support of the professional staff will make your experience at the Guest House one to remember.
Amenities and Comfort
The Guest House is a quiet, comfortable, affordable 30 room inn with golf course views. This unique property is Located in the heart of Houndslake, one of Aiken's finest country club communities. When you stay at The Guest House, membership privileges to Houndslake Country Club are extended to every guest.
Club Privileges include the use of:
- 27-hole championship golf course designed by noted golf course architect, Joe Lee
- Eight lighted tennis courts (2 clay, 4 hard, and 2 with new "Premier" Surface)
- Outdoor swimming pool with diving platform
- Banquet and meeting facilities
- Full service lounge with happy hour Tuesday to Friday 5-6:30 pm
- Variety of dining options, including a formal dining room that serves lunch and dinner
Guest Room Features:
- relaxing view of the golf course
- free wireless internet
- central heating & cooling
- new flat screen televisions
- telephones in bedroom and bath
- original artwork
Room rates include a complimentary continental breakfast and freshly baked cookies every evening. The charm and hospitality of The Guest House Staff will surely make your stay an enjoyable one.